CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

TAG nab it!

1.Where is your cell phone? In my pocket

2. Where is your significant other? In A section babysitting Inmates

3. Your hair color? Dark Brown

4. Your mother? Beautiful

5. Your father? Awesome

6. Your favorite thing? Family

7. Your dream last night? A CRAZY one about transformers trying to ruin my Parent's yard and home. My Grandpa (who is passed away) was in it. He winked at me as if he was trying to tell me everything is going to be alright. Then... just like that I was at peace again. What an awesome dream.

8. Your dream/goal? To be happy and make others happy.

9. The room you're in? A small office in a trailer with 36 Inmates.

10. Your hobby? Now...? Blogging

11. Your fear? What other's think of me.

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? If I could freeze where my life is right now...that is where I'd stay. So, in 6 years... I just hope to be as HAPPY as I am now!

13. Where were you last night? Home with Ben, Jaden, Jack &
Reagan (my cousin's little girl)

14. What you're not? Tired

15. One of your wish-list items? To have a back that doesn't ALWAYS hurt!!

16. Where you grew up? Riverton

17. The last thing you did? Looked for a piece of a metal shovel in the yard at work.

18. What are you wearing? My uniform

19. Your TV? There is one in the corner but it's not on. The Inmates are watching the Price is Right!

20. Your pet? As if 4 boys (Ben, Jaden, Jack & Jensen) aren't enough!!

21. Your computer? Who cares?

22. Your mood? Happy

23. Missing someone? Yes

24. Your car? Stratus / Mom-mobile

25. Something you're not wearing? Jewlery

26. Favorite store? Kohls

27. Your summer? Lot's of change!

28. Love someone? Ben and the Boy's

29. Your favorite color? RED

30. When is the last time you laughed? Today

31. Last time you cried? It's been a few days!

I TAG ~
Annie,
Alicia
Brandy,
Brandy,
Christie,
Cindy,
Erika,
Hannah,
Melissa,
Steph

4 comments:

Eric and Hannah said...

um, you can't tag me when I tagged you. but hey, thanks for thinking of me! :)

Jadie said...

OMG I'm a retard!

Well, love ya anyways!!
Jadie

Eric and Hannah said...

YOU think YOU have ex wife problems........HAH! I bet the ex wife in my life drives me to end my relationship I have going on!!!!

Coatsy's said...

Cute, real cute... How are you? Feel like I haven't chatted with you in forever.... I will work on the whole tag thing, I suck at it. Hope all is well.. Lots love