CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

I'm THANKFUL for...

I am so blessed with my life as it is right this moment... if possible, I'd freeze time! I wanted to share with you a few things I am MOST Thankful for (in no particular order):

My Soulmate, Ben
My Babies, Jaden, Jack & Jensen
An AMAZING & healthy family
Great friends
A Good Job
Clothes on my back
Shelter over my head
The simple things: smiles, hugs & kisses, giggles, wordless stares, sunshine, rain, and so much more.
I want to give thanks for the unknown blessings already on their way.

Happy Thanksgiving!

7 comments:

Coatsy's said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too!!! have a good day.... That widget is so cute huh, I found it last night like at 2 o'clock in the morning... Love ya too Alicia

Chelsea said...

Happy Thanksgiving (Late).

I hope you had a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for having the same things as you! But a cousin as a best friend, is priceless! Thanks for all you do and all you are! I'm proud to call you my friend! Let alone, FAMILY! How lucky am I? Love you, Ry

Missy Lee said...

It's nice to be able to take some time and think about the things that we really are grateful for, but sometimes take for granted, isn't it!? I hope you had an awesome Thanksgiving!! :)

Mom said...

We missed you on Thanksgiving. Benjamin probably told you about my wonderful turkey!! I didn't want to kill every one. Good thing for Golden Corral.

Eric and Hannah said...

I am thankful for you as well! :)

Love ya!

The Swains said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, I love what you are thankful for, and yes I remember watching your video at work. I was so scared and that really helped prepare me. Thanks for exposing your inner self to me! LOL