CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 10, 2008

Lazy Fun!! (Donna beware)

Last week at work, Barbie and I were talking about how we needed to go out with friends. We spend lots of time together but it's usually at someone's house. So, we decided to round up the crew and head to the good ol' Lazy Dog! It was so much fun! Ben & I got there around 7 and from then on... friend after friend after friend walked in! We had to steal chairs several times just so everyone had a seat. Finally, we broke down and had to seperate tables because there were so many of us trying to sit around just a few! Anway, EVERYONE had a (much needed) great time!

Good Friends
(Me, Ben & Barbie)
Good Fun
(Rylee, Me & Sarah)
For the record...we sang Earl by The Dixie Chics
and I will Survive by Gloria Gaynor

I love this picture of my Aunt Sheila
She had so much fun!

That is a lot of Alcohol but a lot of smiles too!

My Brother Brady rockin the house!


I was totally taken advantage of from every angle!


The 2 cutes couples!
Michelle & Barbie = Love Birds LOL
Ben & I = BFF's

Rylee & John (our best friend Amee's Dad)

Double Take minus the smooch!

So happy!

"Barbie, leave my camera alone!"
(Do you know you took over 100 pictures!!)
Love ya anyway!
Michelle's sister Jen
(She actually thought she could fight me)
Ha...RIGHT

M & B
It's good to see a friend you care about (Barbie)
find someone who makes her so happy!
Melanie and Michelle

Amee and My Dad!

What are you doing?
The funniest thing about this...
She text me on Sunday morning and said "I can't function"
I said "Imagine that..."

THANKS EVERYONE FOR ANOTHER NIGHT OF MEMORIES!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That one girl with the bleached hair is so hot.

Jadie said...

She's not a girl!

Anonymous said...

just because you don't shave your legs, doesn't give you the right to be mean

Just us said...

looks like FUN!!!! Tell Ryley I say HI!

Stephanie said...

Looks like fun!!! Good ol' Lazy dog saloon (LDS)

Mama Bundy said...

ok first of all...where the he77 am in all these pitchers??? 2nd...maryanne, wanda and....gloria???? thats a whole bad mix babe...does Earl Survive or does Maryanne & Wanda? Im so cornfused!

Mom said...

my oh my!!! Love ya Donna