CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

HALLOWEEN

Reagan, Jack, Jensen & Jaden
Walker, Jaden, Sawyer
(Cousins)
Reagan
(I'm so mad about this picture)

Jack, Mackenzie, and Jaden

Byron, Jack, Jensen, Coleman, Mackenzie & Jaden

Smokin' Hot Mama's, a Sexy Dad and the kids!

Vampire Boy looks mad but he really wasn't,
he was just relaxing on some random persons bench!
This is Jack after "TWO" face paint jobs!
All ready for the BIG night!

I've never seen a "turtle" move so fast!

Life doesn't get any better than this!


The end...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those pictures! The one with Jensen at the end is the best! Glad you had fun, and who is that cutest kitty I have ever seen? Too bad the picture didn't turn out better! Love you cous!

Mama Bundy said...

WOW! Im so glad youre around!...otherwise Id have NO idea whats going on in my family!!! hahaha! Cute blog!!!!! xoxoJE

Chelsea said...

Cute pics. I love Halloween and am so sad we missed you and the boys.

Eric and Hannah said...

That was a fun night! :)

Missy Lee said...

Everybody looked so cute...And what were you for Halloween this year Jadie?

Marshall, Lauren and Walker said...

Cute Cute Cute pictures! Happy Birthday by the way!! Hope it was a good one!

Coatsy's said...

Hey what's up- I am hosting a party on Thursday November 6 at 6:30 -8:30 at Big Poppas Clothing featuring Christy's Corner in West Jordan 8955 South 1300 West. They sell all kinds of stuff, designer jeans, shirts, well just about everything. It is going to be a blast. I would love for you guys to come over, spread the word and whoever you would like to bring is cool... If you go to my blog there are a couple pictures of their store... And who doesn't like new jeans!!!

The Swains said...

I can't believe how cute your boys and you are!! Jaden has grown up so much, Jack too!