CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 21, 2008

Playing with pictures!!

The other day I was playing with my camera that I have had forever... I found some new settings and decided to try them out. Jensen Dean aka: Jensen Ding (from the mouth of Jack) was my lucky subject! "Pictures again?"

"Daddy is a good sport but I say talk to the hand"


"Why do they always grab my cheeks?"

"Okay... take another"

"I love life"

"I'm soooo BIG"

"Daddy wanted kisses but, I tricked him by giving him my treat instead"

"Kiss Kiss"
"My feet are going to grow fast, love em while you can!"

"My Dad is my best friend!!"

"You want pictures?
I'm going to pull faces for ya!"

"Get a new subject. I'm sick of this!"

"All I wanted was some milk!"

4 comments:

Eric and Hannah said...

Those pictures turned out cute!! I don't have anything to update on mine yet, but it is a work in progress...... Love ya!

Anonymous said...

These boys are soooooooooo cute!!! Looks like Jensen FINALLY got a haircut!!!!! Nice photography work!! :)

Lydia

Coatsy's said...

The boys are so photogenic.... Turned out well. Yes I am still working on the whole tag nab it shit...... Lots of love

Mom said...

The cutest I've ever seen!!