CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 21, 2008

39 Days to go...

Last weekend Bree and I decided to be CRAFTY, definitely not a good idea! We decided to make those Christmas countdown chains, you know...the 1's we did in school!
So, the day we did it...there were 39 days left til Christmas
WAY TOO MANY days of stupid paper circles! Bree

Jack
Looks like carrots in the background BUT it's just TONZ of cut up paper!


Reagan (Rylee's baby) came for the fun (if that's what we are calling)
Jack...LOVING life!
P.S. I was SOOOOOO done, when we finished I didn't want to take a picture of the final product! Remind me next year to make these the week before, you know... when there are only a few days til Christmas!
P.S.S. Jaden is missing because he is "too cool" for this stuff!

1 comment:

Coatsy's said...

I love Christmas!!!! I'm totally going to make those chain things with Chloe and Caleb tonight, good idea!!! I am pretty sure I saw you at the Movies last night, but you were to far away for me to yell across everyone. I assume you went and saw Twilight? I loved it!!! Hope all is well... Lots of love