CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

From "HAIR to TOE"


The other day I asked Ben if he would take Jaden to school in the morning when I was at work. I laid Jaden's clothes, shoes and backpack out. I left a note telling Ben to remind him to brush his teeth, wash his face and comb his hair. Well, all went as planned so I thought... when I picked Jaden up from school this is what he looked like! Mohawk (so he says) dirtbike shirt, dress pants and tennis shoes. Way to go Ben I almost died laughing!
Thanks Babe for helping me with him!

2 comments:

Eric and Hannah said...

Next time, just put Jaden to bed in the clothes you want him to wear and just tell him (and ben) not to take anything off! That is soooo funny! :)

Missy Lee said...

You gotta love it when a guy is in charge of stuff like that! :)