CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 21, 2010

What a month will GROW!!!

1 month ago today I bought these cute little "THINGY'S" for the kids! I didn't expect them to grow because I just don't have a "green" thumb BUT... my Boys must!

January 21st, 2010
Our 3 BALDIES
2 weeks into the process!!!
Here's Jensen's!Jack~ee's!Jaden Bugs!
AND NOW................................................................

What a month has GROWN!
Jensen's!
Jack~ee's!


Jaden's!
I hope you enjoyed our pet's as much as we have! I think they will be due for a "haircut" soon, we'll be sure to post pictures!
P.S. If you are a Mama or a Daddy, these fun little things were bought at Michaels Craft Store for $1.00 , that's right... $1.00!!!

6 comments:

sissyann said...

That is hilarious!!! I love them!!! Do you think you could get your butt back to work!!! lol

Coatsy's said...

holy crap... they didn't have hair when i was last there..... give the boys kissy's from auntie alicia.. love you to the moon and back... forever!!

Cory, Jeri, Brock and Parker T. said...

Thats awesome, That would be cool little birthday present for the kids to get for friends.

Piper said...

HOLY CRAP. I WILL go to Michaels tomorrow!!!!
We were so desperate for something "springy" to do the other day that we planted a potato that had grown eyes in the pantry!!!
Love you!

Chelsea said...

Oh my goodness! I had one of these (like last year-haha) and I loved it. I had it at the office and would do its hair in pig tails sometimes.
Anyway..I was at my parents last night and they gave me that tile you gave us for my Grams passing. THANK YOU so much!!! That is seriously so sweet, and I kind of feel like a dirt bag for saying thanks over a blog, but next time I see you I will give you a HUGE hug :)
Thanks again. Love ya.

Brandy Christensen said...

Those are so cute....you are such a good Mom!!!