CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Mama Banks 65th...uh wait...56th Birthday Bash!

On February 12th, 65 years ago Ben's Mommy was born! On February 14th, 2010 Lydia & I threw her a party! Throughout this post I will reveal "65" things I love about my Mama-in-law!
Our Birthday Princess & her KING!!!
1: Mama ALWAYS participates and makes any party FUN! x 5!
2: She is an AWESOME Wife! x 5!

Mama's FAVORITE food is NACHOS so here wa our spread!

3: She is an AMAZING Mom! x 5!
4: She CREATED 2 of my BEST Friends... Benj & Lydia! x 5!

Here was my PATHETIC attempt at the cake!

5: She has taken me in and TREATS me just like her own! x 5!
6: She helps so many little kids with their SPEECH and she loves all of them! x 5!
"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you..."
That was Mama singing (I told you she'd the LIFE of every party!)

7: She LOVES her Kid's Babies! x 5!
8: And, she LOVES mine! x 5!

Making a wish with the help of Byzee

9: She offers her home to ANYONE & EVERYONE (hee hee) in need! x 5!
10: She has been an AMAZING support to me with anything I throw at her! x 5!

Lee & Steph, just few of our GUESTS!
11: She has little ways of making me feel so GOOD about myself! x 5!
12: She DOESN'T judge! X 5!

Lauren, Marshal & Walker, Grandma,
Jaden, Jensen & Stephan in the background!
13: She is 1 of the MOST INCREDIBLE Women I have EVER met! X 5!
Happy 65th Birthday, I love you!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Wow! What a post! You said some really nice things about me! You are a good person. I love you, too. Thanks for the perm. It's great!