CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 1, 2010

January...

January 2010... What a CRAZY month!

We ended 2009 and rang in 2010 with Family, Food & Fun! We missed Hannah's Family BUT we know... they will never not be here for a Family get together again. ~Love you Hannah~
The ADULTS played a fun poker game!
The GIRLS were out first.
My guess... the GUYS rigged it so we would watch the kids!
Grandma playing with the heater??? NOPE, it was CHARADES.
Everyone was getting tired so Grammy acted out all kinds of stuff for us to guess.
It was memories I'll never forget!
Byron, Jaden & Stephanie.
The ONLY kids that made it til MIDNIGHT, not!
Grandma "fast forwarded" the clock.
We all rang in the New Year then hit the hay before 12. It was a great trick!
JANUARY 4th, 2010:
Ben made a HUGE sacrifice. He laid down his badge and his LOVE for law enforcement and took a job with Kennecott / Rio Tinto. He loves it! Thanks babe for taking such good care of Me & our Boys!
JANUARY 5th, 2010:
On January 5th I had sugery on my LEFT knee... (Thus be the reason I haven't updated my BLOG.) It has been a roller coaster ride with lot's of pain and emotions. 2 trips to the ER, lots of phone calls and visits with my Doctor, knee drained 4 times (with a huge needle) BUT... LOT'S of love and support from my AMAZING family and friends. My Mom deserves a HUGE shout out for EVERYTHING. She picked me up every day when Ben had work, she took my kids to school, fixed us dinner, gave a shoulder when I cried (constantly) she even washed my back while I was in the shower then blew my hair dry for me! Rylee & Alicia for the AWESOME dinners. My AMAZING Mom in law who held me while I cried and told me the BEST stories to get my mind off being sick. My Husband who is the GREATEST. My BOY's who held my hand walking, opened the doors for me (even though most the time I had to go out of the way to get around the door they opened.) My youngest Jens who kissed my knee over and over, feeling so sorry for me. My Daddy who called EVERY day on his way home from work. My Lee La who offered to do my laundry and feed my kids. My Aunt She She who washed my hair when I didn't have the energy. My LIFE LONG friend Kaysie who text me EVERY day even though she was going thru an aweful time in her life. My GOOD Friend Linda who checked on my often. MY GREAT Doctor, John Brady (call me if you need an Orthopedic Doctor that ROCKS). My SWEET Nurse Leslie who I know I'll always be Friends with. My FAVORITE Daycare, Janalee and Kelli who take in my Son and love him when I can't. Everyone who Facebooked me, text me, called me and prayed for me. AND, those of you ignored because I felt so TERRIBLE, you know who you are... I LOVE YOU ALL!!!
Things are looking up, I still have my days when I sleep a lot or hurt BUT... soon I'll start physical therapy and soon I can go back to work!
JANUARY 10th, 2010:
Jaden and Jacks BIRTHDAY celebration!
Jaden turned 8 on the 10th and Jack turned 5 on the 13th.
We celebrated them both at my MOM & DAD's house. We had dinner, presents, cake & ice cream!!!
PRESENTS from MOM, DAD & JENSEN
to start off the day!!!
Can we start opening???
Jaden with Jensen and his NEW shaving kit.
The Boy's LOVE shaving with Grandpa Brad!
New football, DS Games, Clothes etc...
Jaden & Jensen
( I don't have very many pictures of Jaden without Jensen right by his side!)
A NEW Wii Game (Bass Fishing) and lot's of clothes
from Grandma & Grandpa
Grandma Marilyn made Jaden an AWESOME Baseball cake!
Jensen and "NaNa" kissing!

Getting ready to blow the candles out!

Our little HAM!
Our little HAM drinking FROSTING!!!
(ONLY at Grandma's)

MAKE A WISH!

Jackee is always happy to get clothes!
Shaving Kit...
A PUZZLE for and EASY to please kid!
A NEW scooter and a GOOFY Dad putting it together!
Wii Water Sports from Grandma & Grandpa, plus lot's of clothes!
A new tool belt to help Grandpa with the remodel!
A complete scooter!!!
Daddy and Jackee love eachother so much!
Jack wanted a PIRATE cake... Grandma made him a PONY then added
pirate decorations... A PIRATE PONY, he LOVED it!!!
JANUARY... the middle, 2010:
We took the Boy's to see Alvin & the Chipmunks, the Squeakquel
It was the 1st time we have taken Jensen to a MOVIE!
We were nervous BUT like always... he was awesome!
When we walked into the theater it took forever to get him to his seat. When he saw the movie screen he acted as though he died and went to HEAVEN it was so cute. Every few stairs he'd stop, turn around and get so excited when he looked at the screen!
It was so CUTE!!!
Our 3 boys...
Alvin, Simone, Theodore... Jaden, Jack, Jensen.
JANUARY... the END, 2010:
Jensen got something sticky EVERYWHERE including his hair!
Check out that bald spot!
We had the pleasure of hanging out with my FAVORITE stand in MaMa and her Family for a FUN night of Poker!!!
Mama Sharee, Me & Gena
(That's Root Beer Mama Banks!)
As ALWAYS... Lot's of laughs and fun!
Look who WON!!!
You go Mama... By the way, those were most of my chips! LOL
The Kids always LOVE going to Grandma Sharee's but this time
was extra special because they got to bond with SAMMY the BIRD!!!
Jack looks scared BUT he loved this bird so much!
For a second I wanted to go out and buy him one!
Jensen TRIED hard to like Sammy
BUT... he was so scared!
Do you see what I see???
A modern day COOKIE MONSTER!!!
JANUARY... the END, 2010:
A LONG and CRAZY month has come to an end!

3 comments:

Mom said...

Sure glad you know how to spell ROOT beer!! HaHa
Also, I'd rather have another baby over a BIRD!

The Steeves said...

Your post is so freakin cute! I LOVE it!! Xoxo

Coatsy's said...

i love it... finally an update.... your my bestie forever... i love you to the moon and back.. forever... i'm so glad we were able to take jad to the freestyle motorcross. we had so much fun... thanks again and love you mama.