CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 1, 2010

Well Child Check Up's

On Monday February 1st Ben and I took our Boys for their 8 & 5 year check up's.
This blog is more for my own journal, I wanna remember how little (BIG) they were!

Jaden getting weighed.
No wonder I can't hold him anymore!
He is 73 pounds, thats 90th %.
Here is our cracker, Jackee.
He seems so skinny to me because he is tall.
Jack weighed in at 35 pounds, 75th%.
Jaden getting his eyes tested! 20/20...
Thats our PERFECT Boy!
Jackee getting his eyes tested... 20/40.
Doctor Cathy told us that his eyes are still developing so not to worry!
Benj & I are the luckiest Mom & Dad,
look at these 3 cuties!

I LoVe our Doctor!!! Here she is explaining to Jaden where he is on the charts. By the way... he is 55 inches, thats 4' 6", 98th%!

Jackee is 46 inches... 3' 8", 97th%!
Here is the WORST part of check ups, 2 shots and a finger poke... Jack wanted his Daddy to comfort him.
We are so lucky to have Ben in our lives!

When it was time to go, Jack was STILL crying and kept screaming "I can't walk!"
Well Daddy Ben is a sucka for Jack, he carried him all the way to the car!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Sure am glad everyone is HEALTHY--HAPPY -- AND HERE!