CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 11, 2010

It's a...

On Monday February 8th, Stephan & Lydia found out the are having a...
Most everyone knows Lydia AKA Lee Laa & I are Best Friends and have been for a long time now! Well, with a BESTie like Lee a lot of extras come with the friendship.
1. I get to be close to her little Byron
2. I get to spend time with her and her cute Hubby Stephan
3. I ALWAYS have someone to talk to when I need
4. We can always reconcile any arguments we may have
5. I get to be a part of the New Baby's life (who I have already claimed as my Valentine!)
I was so blessed by Lydia and Stephan to have the opportunity to attend the Ultrasound.
I watched how happy Lee & Steph were, and even captured a few shots of their BLISS!
BUT... hands down the BEST part, I got to see my new Nephew's heart beat, his arms and legs move and see that he is a tiny but growing HeAlThY Baby Boy that I can't wait to meet!
I was so thankful to share such an amazing moment with 2 important people that will always be in my life!
This picture is my FAVORITE!!!
Lee is calling Mama to tell her "It's a BOY" and,
Stephan is admiring his new baby's pictures!!
CONGRATULATIONS you two. I LOVE YOU!!!

4 comments:

The Steeves said...

I love love love this post. I'm so lucky to have you in my life! And that I get to share you with my children and husband. You are the best at many things. I love you so much!!

Anonymous said...

Ohh!! This is cute! Lydia is such a great best friend!! She doesnt even look pregnant she is still so skinny! Cute post!

Mom said...

I still like Chester--leave off the end of the chester part. It's just Chester!

Coatsy's said...

ok so i'm not going to lie i wanted it to have a vajay jay..... but a little peter will work... he will be a doll... happy valentines day mama... love you forever