CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines Day in the Banks Home

St. Valentines Day, February 14th: A worldwide celebration of LOVE and ROMANCE, marked by giving red roses and chocolate hearts or by sending valentines.
Jadie's Valentines Day, every day: Remembering how lucky I am to have a WONDERFUL Husband and 3 AMAZING Boys. Constant thoughts about my Family & Friends. Always feeling loved & always sharing love.
This year along with the Sports/Spiderman/Toy Story cads from the boys,
I decided to make the Grandparent's & special People in our lives fridge magnets.
I think they turned out pretty cute!
I also made some fun pink Valentine cereal treats:
Benj had to work ALLLLLL day but, he gave me my present early. I got a brand new desktop computer fully equiped with picture/video editing software! I was so excited!
He also came home with flowers and a sweet card!
Valentines 2010 was awesome!

1 comment:

The Steeves said...

Good job benj! Your flowers are beautiful!!