CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Potty Training for the LAST time!!!

In the beginning of February Jensen spent 6 days with us! During these 6 days we decided it was time to potty train! I know he is only 2 & 1/2 years BUT, we are SICK of diapers! Last year about this time we bought a little potty and have had it in the bathroom so he could get used to it! I've even had underwear for him for months!

Just learning... YES the potty was in our room for a few
days ONLY because I was putting him on it every 15 minutes
in the beginning! We don't want any pee/poo pants!!!
1 month later...
He is telling us "potty" when he needs to go & NOW...
he stands up!!!

HOWEVER...
This is the aftermath of standing!
Gotta LOVE my Boy's!

3 comments:

The Steeves said...

EcYou covered the cutest bum in the entire world?! That kids cracks me up

Coatsy's said...

I freakin love it!!!!

Leslie said...

and my mom wonders why I dont want rugs by the toilet. WOuld you tell her why. Thanks.