CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

They are how old???

TWENTY years ago... seems like yesterday! I remember every little thing about the day and the 8 months leading up to it. I remember every emotion and every little detail about each one of these Girls.
March 3rd, 1990
Megan was born first at 6lbs 12oz, 21" long.
Bree was second, 5lbs 10oz, also 21" long.
These Girls are my Cousins! They were like my own babies though. Their Mom is my Favorite Aunt... Sheila! She said when I was 10 I knew each Girl's cry. I knew when they wanted food, needed to be changed, were sleepy or just wanted to be cuddled! I remember begging my Mom to let me sleep over every moment I could. Aunt Sheila & Jason would go to bed and I'd lay there hoping for 1 of the babies to make sound. The minute they would... I'd run into their room and bring them into my bed with me. It was with them that I learned how to really love and nurture babies. At the time I knew I'd love them FOREVER, I just didn't know when I closed my eyes they would be 20!!!
Here they are NOW! Aren't they BEAUTIFUL!
Happy Birthday Megan & Bree!!!
I love you Girls so much! Don't ever, ever forget it!
P.S. Hands off these hotties... they are my babies!

4 comments:

Megan said...

I love you Jadie.. Your the best cousin anyone could ask for;) this made me cry!!! Your the best mom in the world as well. Your boys are so lycky. I am so grateful to have you in my life!!

Anonymous said...

This is sooo cute! I lOVE YOU SOOO much. I cried like a baby. I think you've made cry the past 3 years with cute things you've said and they have ment the world. I am so lucky to have someone in my life like you let alone a cousin like you. Thanks so much for EVERYTHING xoxoxo

Coatsy's said...

Happy Birthday my sweet girls.... enjoy... & yes they do have the best mama & Auntie... love you mama forever to the moon & back... (ps. love the header) gotta teach me.....

Leslie said...

How cute!! So they are cuuuuute...my brothers single.. ;-)