CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Life...Lessons...Messages...

Life is so strange, it can be so perfect 1 minute and so crazy messed up the next.

My little Family has been faced with some hard decisions the last few weeks. These decisions have stirred up emotions we never thought we would have...love, hate, sadness, loss, fear, anger, joy, thankfulness, rage, optimisim etc. Ben, Me and our Boy's have been so blessed to have such WONDERFUL amazing supportive Family and Friends. I can't even explain how loved and cared for we feel.
Today while talking/crying/freaking out on the phone with my Mom she said..."You need to be strong, you need to give your problems to the Lord and trust in him." I felt irritated like she was minimizing the situation. Well, just a few hours later I was Blog Jumping when I came across a (literally) Friends of a Friend of a Friend's blog and found this:
All I could say (with more tears in my eyes...) was WoW. Thank you Mom for opening my eyes and reminding me to TRUST my Father in Heaven. Thank you God for being my BEST Friend, for taking the pain and anxeity off my shoulders into you hands, and for the amazing family you have chosen me to love.

2 comments:

Missy Lee said...

Hey Jade- I hope everything is OK! Let me know if you need anything...I'm always here!

Piper said...

oh, it sounds like a rough patch. Hang in there!