CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Breakfast, A Beautiful Drive, Good Company AND Fishing

Since My Dad, Ben and I all had the 1st week of July off we decided to make some memories!
The Plan: Drive up Provo Canyon, past the Cabin in Charleston, down the "old river road," into Heber. Stop at Chick's for Breakfast, drive up and over Cascade Springs, down to Tibble Fork to fish!!
AND, we're off...
So excited...
This is where most of my childhood memories took place,
"The Kendrick Corral"
Our cute lil' family summer home / cabin.

Chicks in Heber. This little "hometown cafe" has the BEST bacon, eggs, hashbrowns & scones!

Our little Ham waiting for breakfast (ALWAYS with a HotWheel in hand)


TWO buckaroo's waiting for food!

Good Morning...No make-up needed for a fishing trip with the Boy's!

Mt. Timpanogas *Breathtaking*

Magnificent

Bambi

My cuties at our fishing spot!

My Dad assisting Ben with a SITUATION (LOL)!!!

My Babes


"This is how we do it..."


"Funky Filming"
Grandpa and the Boys


GRANDpa & Jackee


Lathered in sunscreen, keeping hydrated & smililing
Such is the life...


Me and My boy's

Mommy and her babes!


"OUR" Fishing Spot


Daddy's Hands

JEN JEN's hands

My FAVORITE almost 2 year old!

Jackee & Jaders...
CRACK KILLS

My babe thinks "WORMS are cool"

"LAZY MAN FISHING"

Beautiful

This is our new friend
"Mr. Hide Inside Pot Gut"

This is him... "hiding inside"

"H E Y... where'd you go?"
"I'll find him!"

Another picture of "OUR" Spot

After a long day...

...we sleep in the truck on our drive home!

3 comments:

Kaysie said...

I love it! You have some pretty handsome boys! I'm so glad you all had a day of FUN!!!

Mom said...

FUN FUN FUN

sissyann said...

You have a very handsome family. But I think you should add a little girl to your clan.... would you like to borrow mine?