CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Late...I know!

Here are some pictures from Jaden's visit with Grandma in San Diego!

It's so wierd to me!
The last picture I took of Jaden was exactly the same as this one EXCEPT...
he was walking away from Me. Now, he's walking to Grandma!
2 hours passed and my Boy was calling me (2 States away)
to say he made it safe!
Lovin the San Diego sand!
This picture is so peaceful!
What a HAM!
Ummm... can you say G.Q.?
Boogie Boardin Babe!
"Thumbs up dude."
OK... I'll admit, he's mine!
What a smart a$$!
While looking thru my Mom's pictures I came to these ones and about died.
When Grandma wasn't around Jaden was taking pictures of himself!
"I'm cool, I know it...I'll take a picture of myself with Grandma's camera to show it..."
Grandma spoiled Jaden with a trip to Sea World
Shamu splashin' the peeps in the"splash zone."
YEP!!! Jader's sat in the "ZONE!"
Star Fish Ponds
"Hurry and take the picture...I'm not sure about holding this thing."
"Watch your back..."
My Dad gave Jaden $100.00 to spend in Cali. He told us he wanted to spend his money having dinner with Shamu. Well...thats exactly what he did!
Let me just tell ya, I talked to Jaden a few different times while he was attending his dinner party...I've never heard him so happy!
Back at Grandma's
Looks like someone found the camera AGAIN!
This is my Mom and Marty.
Marty had polio as a young girl. Unfortunatley, it has affected her severly.
My Mom lives with and takes care of Marty. She is such a neat lady with LOT'S of fun stories!
Marty drinking from a straw (it's what she loves most.)

2 comments:

sissyann said...

Your boy is so handsome. Looks like he had alot of fun!!!

Kamille said...

How lucky your boy is to be able to spend time like this with his Grandma.