CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Free Time...What's that???

Ok this picture is kinda mean BUT, I couldn't stop laughing when it happened. Last week was so busy, we are moving, working, going thru some legal things etc. WELL...my gas light had been on for 2 days. I knew I was okay because...come on, we all push the limit a little RIGHT???
Anyway, we get on the freeway and it hit me "aggghhh I forgot to get gas AGAIN." I proceed to explain to Ben why my gas light has been on for days when I notice...put, put, put, put, "Oh my gosh we are running out of gas on the freeway!!!" We make it to the 90th South exit, by now I've turned off the radio, air conditioner, and advised the boys to thrust back and forth so we can coast down the off ramp (ok, I didn't really tell them that.) The light turns RED...we were so close BUT not close enough! I look over at Ben, he gives me this look like ARE YOU SERIOUS...then I say "start walking!" I was laughing so hard when he actually did! Well he hoofed it to the gas station with my SMART water in hand and hoofed it back, by now we were all dripping with sweat BUT our "HERO" saved the day!!! Thanks Babe for laughing with us, thanks for not getting mad at me and thanks for....just bein' you!!!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I cracked up about the part where you told the boys to thrust back and forth. LOL. Ive been known to run out of gas myself! But it was when I was a teenager. Id never do it now.... ;-)

Mom said...

When I ran out of gas, there was NO laughing!!!