CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The human race has one really effective weapon, and that is laughter.

Some days my Kids make me happy, some days they make me scream, sometimes they make me thankful but every day they make me laugh.

Last night while driving home from dinner with the Family, Jaden decided to tryout his new "stand-up" routine on me. In the car was Jaden & Me in the front seat, Jack & Jensen in the back. We were all full, relaxed, chew on our toothpicks and enjoying some tunes. Out of no where Jaden says "eeeewwww...I got a toothpick with someone's booger on it."

I looked over and for a split second, tried to figure out how the heck a booger stayed on the toothpick after it came out of the dispenser. I also was so happy he got it and not me.) Then I realize...the lil snot was playing me! I sad "you sick-o that's YOUR booger." He cracked up laughing so hard, got a tissue to remove it and said "gottcha!"
Here is a picture of him after the booger was disposed of!

2 comments:

Piper said...

oh. my. hell. I am laughing because I know your pain! Love you!

Mom said...

Another booger story! I think I'm going to barf again! I don't know which booger story is more gross! You have boys alright! Poor Jadie!