CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

FIRE

Last Friday we wanted to do something fun and different as a family. I told Ben that since I always plan our nights, he needed to come up with an idea. While the day went on I was thinking of things in my head that we could do... go on a hike, drive thru the canyon, go out to eat etc. When I got home, to my surprise my love had pulled it off!!! He said, "let's go to dinner then to your Dad's to sit by the fire." WoW... I was so proud of him and I had so much dang fun just playin'! So stinkin' cute!
This is our "white-man's" fire! Thanks Dad!
Playin a little H-O-R-S-E
Ridin' Dirty...
Grandpa teachin' Ding how to clean up Dog Poop!

Jensen riding Pumpkin!

Lil' Jack riding Pumpkin



"Hey Kate, I have a secret... I love you"

Daddy is a dork!

Thanks babe for a PERFECT end to a ROTTEN day!

No comments: