CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Baseball

Baseball season is about to come to an end, Pee Wee that is. It is always a bitter sweet thing for us. We will miss all the parents, all the kids, the coaches, the 2 hour practice's 4-5 times a week and the games however, baseball consumes your life. I am so lucky to have had my Dad be 1 of the Coaches. It is so nice to only have to take Jaden 1 way for practice. We usually drop him off and my Dad will bring him home, I can't imagine how much money he has spent this season on Slurpees. Anyway... Jaden has done AMAZING, he has played many positions including Pitcher, 1st Base, 3rd Base & Short Stop. Oh ya... he was the only 7 year old nominated to try-out for All Stars!!! Here we come Derek Jeeter (I know, he's Yankees but we love him!) Here are just a few pictures of the past few months.
Look at my boy! I love this kid so much.
Look at that BUTT
B E A U T I F U L
Warming up the arm with Coach Grandpa in between innings.
SPORTSMANSHIP
The Fan Club
Coach "Grandpa"
Coach Bart

No comments: