CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Swimming with... Lot's of Boys!

Sunday I was lucky enough to have my Nephew Thomas spend the day with us! The best thing... the weather was perfect! So I called my BFF Lydia and told her to bring her little Boy over to swim! I prepared mentally and physically to handle 4 of my own boys, 2 under 2! Lydia & Byron showed up right on time and off we went. A few hours into it, Sarah and her little man Kaden showed up... it was a great time!
These pictures aren't the best, they are from my phone since I left my camera at my Dad's!
Jensen in his floaty... he freakin loved it!
Jensen chillin'
Thomas in his floaty... he wasn't too sure at first BUT, he unded up loving it!
Thomas chillin'
Jaden (my life saving helper) with his 2 favorites!
I told you there were lot's of boys!! Actually... at 1 point I said "I don't think there is even 1 girl in the pool." Sarah and I looked around and... there wasn't!!
When we got home EVERYONE was pooped! Jensen and Thomas were watching a movie, Jens fell asleep but not little Busy Body! I went in to check on them and Thomas had his finger in Jensen's mouth like a Dentist!!

1 comment:

Coatsy's said...

LOVE IT LOVE IT..... what cute little boys they are.... you sure are blessed.... can't wait to see you on Sunday!!!! love ya tons