CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 19, 2009

Our FIRST Date...

As silly as it may sound, Ben and I had our first "real" date last night! Yes I know, we have been together for 5 months and have lived together most of that time but we always have kids, work different schedules, and go out with friends (when we do go out), so it's hard to make time for US.
Well, we finally did last night and it was a great time! We went to see the movie Grand Torino
. If you haven't already... you MUST see it!

Highlights of our date:
Talking on the way to the theater without interruption...
Laughing...
Walking Hand in Hand to and from the theater...
Getting the Kid's to bed early so we could have a "First" kiss...

Thanks Benny for a great FIRST date, I know it wont be the last! "I will love you all my life and when I die I will still love you through eternity and beyond."

5 comments:

Mom said...

Thank you for making my Ben-Ben happy again. I love you Mama-Donna

Anonymous said...

You are such a sappy girl...Lol..It's sweet, glad you have found time.

The Steeves said...

Get a room!!

Coatsy's said...

Sweet!!!! It is so fun when you take the time for each other.... You really ought to do it more often..... Did you guys go to Disneyland? We still need to get together. Let me know if you guys plan another girl time, I totally will come.... Hope all is well and i'm glad you enjoyed time without kids... We love them but it is nice to have a break. I get my weekly breaks on Mon and Tues when I come to Big Poppas and I totally look forward to it everyweek..... Love you

Mama Bundy said...

Benny and Jadie sittin in a tree....K-I-S-S-I-N-G!