CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Kids say the funniest...








Last night we had a BIG dinner for New Years. (Pictures to come later!) We had Steak, Crab, Potatoes, Rolls, Salads, Dips & Desserts. It was a great time with Family! ONE of the highlights of the night happened while we were dishing up kids plates. I asked Jack what he wanted to eat and he pointed at the Crab and said...


"Mommy, I don't want any of that HAMSTER!"
I almost died laughing!
Jack-ee thanks for making Mommy smile all the time! I love you!

4 comments:

Coatsy's said...

Holy Shit that is so stinkin' funny!!!! Kids are so silly... They are a hoot and a half!!!!

Mom said...

Had a great time. Good food, (what can I say, we all made it) good company, (again what can I say, everybody that I LOVE) nice place, (your place!), and everything was just right. Thanks for a marvelous time!

Annie said...

That is hilarious!! Kids are great! I would like to come to breakfast on Sunday! What time and where??

Unknown said...

How did you get the music? P.S. I rilly liked the party!!!!!!