CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 26, 2009

I'm going to be what?

If you read this DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT talk to/mention/tease etc. my Son about it!!!!



So last week when Ben picked Jaden up from school he decided to show Ben his "girlfriend." Later that night when we were sitting around the table Ben said "did you know Jaden has a girlfriend?" Jaden got this cute smile on his face and ducked his head. Ben was teasing him and asked if he was in love, much to our ssurprise Jaden replied "yes, I'm in love." We asked him what her name was and he told Ashlyn but he didn't know her last name. Ben said "it's probably Kendrick." Jaden (all smiles again) says "It will be Kendrick when we get married." We laughed so hard. Then to Friday... I picked up Jaden from school and as we are leaving he says "oh crap Mom turn around, I forgot to give this to Ashlyn." I looked back and saw he was holding a heart necklace that he had from a $.25 machine. I told him if he really wanted to give it to her he could on Monday. He was kinda quiet and really serious when he broke the news... "Mom, I think she might be pregnant." I was dying inside, I didn't know what to say or do. So, I put on the Mom face and said, "really, what makes you think that, have you kissed her?" He said "no, I just think she might be." I told him he can't kiss girls til he is 16 and I'm pretty sure she is not pregnant!


He just got quiet, then he says "man, Mom I've had hemorrhoids all day." Ok at this point I can't handle anymore, I mean I just found out I might be a Grandma at 28 now my Son has hemorrhoids? I died laughing this time. "Jaden what are hemorrhoids?" You know Mom when your butt itches from going down the slide too much." What a crack up, these 2 conversations have made me laugh all weekend.

By the way, he thought Ashlyn might be pregnant because they are a COUPLE now!

10 comments:

Annie said...

Holy shit! That is funniest thing ever! I actually laughed out loud at work so I had to share the story with the girl who caught me laughing so she wouldn't think I'm a weirdo!
I love the things kids say! Especially when it comes to sex and love. My niece was telling her sister she was being bad and Santa was only going to bring her a lump of colon!! LMAO!
Priceless!

Eric and Hannah said...

HOLY CRAP!! That is sooooo funny! I think I would have DIED laughing at that one if he had said that to me! No wonder he got all embarassed about it last night!

Love ya!

Mama Bundy said...

Ok first of all...You made my heart skip a beat with the prego silhouette! Second....OMH!!!! I laughed so hard I snorted! TWICE! Maybe its time Benny Benny Boo Boo Boo Boo has "The Talk" with the boy! (video it please!) hahahaha!

Cory, Jeri, Brock and Parker T. said...

Oh my Gosh!! I just laughed my head off. What a cool little kid. He is wise beyond his years. I sure hope Ashlyn's mom doesn't know about all of this.

The Steeves said...

So does this mean I get to call you Granny??!! You're son is hilarious!!!

Coatsy's said...

OMG that is great...... I am sitting here laughing so hard i have tears.......

Coatsy's said...

Jadie-- Thanks so much you don't even know how much that means to me...... This is so hard.... We still need to get together soon... Lots of love

Coatsy's said...

Hey Annie and I are going to try and do lunch this weekend. My boys are going riding tomorrow, maybe tomorrow, do you want to go? Give me a call 446-5634 or 916-2979..... love you

Missy Lee said...

Jadie- That is freaking hilarious!! I love the things kids say.

Kamille said...

That is so freaking funny. Thanks for the laugh. I think we should get together, maybe we'll have to throw some surprise bash from Candace some time.