CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 9, 2009

My Jaden will be 7 tomorrow!

I decided to do this post today because I will be busy spending time with my boy tomorrow! We will be preparing for a small party and a HUGE surprise! Jaden Layne Kendrick came into this world on January 10, 2002 at 6:27 PM. He weighed 9 lbs 8 oz and was 22 1/2 inches long.
Besides Mommy, the first people he saw were his Proud Grandma Marilyn (Who swore the whole time I was pregnant, she was not a Grandma. When he came out she screamed..."I'm the Grandma, I'm the Grandma") and Aunt Amee. Waiting by the door to hear his first cry was Grandpa Brad (his best friend) Aunt Kim and lots more family!
Jaden was a stinker...he wanted to be left alone at all times, no snuggles, no kisses. Over the years Jaden has endured alot emotionally, he has the most tender heart, thoughtfull head, blue eyes to die for etc. He is my ROCK, always has been and always will be!

From the first time you clutched my
finger in your tiny hand,
I knew I was in love.
It was if you were squeezing my heart too.
I have never felt a love so pure and true.
And I would not give it up for anything in this world.
You are my love, My life, My first born child and I Love You!

Jaden, I am so proud of you, of who you are and who you are becoming! You are the best boy a Mommy could ask for. I love, love, love you!

Happy Birthday Son!

P.S. I changed my song to mine and Jaden's song!

5 comments:

Missy Lee said...

What a sweet post. You're a great mom Jadie!! I'm curious what the BIG surprise is. I guess I'll have to wait and see :) I hope he has a great birthday!!

Jadie said...

I PROMISE to post it by Monday! I'll give you a hint though... It's a lot like what Alicia gave Caleb for Christmas. Shhh, don't say it!!
Love ya,
Jadie

Anonymous said...

WOW.... Where has all the time gone? He is so freaking CUTE!!! And he maybe a stinker at times but he is my favorite little stinker! Cute post Jade Jeeze I started tearing up! Love yah TONZ

Mama Bundy said...

that made me cry. how precious the gift to give life and then to be able to hold it in your arms for eternity. *MUAH*

ps...that was a slobbery *MUAH* for Jaden!...ok it was more like a lick on the cheek after eating cheetos! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Kaysie said...

Jadie, You are such an awesome mom. Give that birthday boy a squeeze from the Kemp family!