CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Low-Key Birthday with a BIG surprise!

We had a combined celebration for Jaden & Jack's birthdays on Saturday. Every year I have always decorated the night before the boys' birthdays so they can wake up to fun! Lil' Jensen Ding stayed up late with me this year to help!

Table with presents!

My kids LOVE doughnuts!
What better for Birthday Breakfast than something you love!

Jack eating breakfast!

Jaden trying to act like he isn't excited!

Soooo Happy!

"Mom can we please open our presents?"

Jack opening his remote control dinosaur.
Jensen got a present too!

Jaden so happy about his hand held Guitar Hero game!

Jensen couldn't get the paper off fast enough!

After things settled down Ding came up missing,
this is what he stole & where I found him!

The boys couldn't wait til the party for Grandpa presents
so they called him and he came right up!
Jaden got A PS2 game & a movie!
Jack got a Diego Rescue fort.
(Do you love the wrapping paper? Christmas)
Go DAD!!
I told the boys they should take a nap so they could be rested for our guests. Jensen and Jaden listened....

Sleepy...

Sneaky...

Sleepy...

Sneaky AGAIN...

Here is their cake!
Mickey Mouse... I wonder why?

Singing to them. 7 & 4 years old, I can't even believe it!

Getting ready to blow the candles out!

Make a wish...on a Star...

Oh how this boy, and all the
Banks Girl's loved the Bubble Gum ice cream!
This is why we had a Mickey Mouse themed party!
This is why the boys could only open 1 present til everyone
showed up! Ben & I bought the boys each a plane ticket
to California! Grandma Marilyn bought them Disneyland tickets!
They were excited but after it set in and they realized exactly
what was coming... they haven't stopped talking about it!
They sure do miss their Nana!
Funny how the festivities started and ended with Jensen and balloons!

Jaden is officially 7 years old!
Thanks to everyone who celebrated such a wonderful day with us!
P.S. Grandma Banks... The Moon Sand and Soap was a hit!!

8 comments:

Eric and Hannah said...

Happy Birthday boys! I looove all the pictures! Sorry we missed out on all the fun....... well, all of the birthday fun that is! :)

Eric and Hannah said...

btw, thanks for coming over last night!!!!

Brandy Christensen said...

I can't believe how close in age our kids are!!! Looks like they had a good Birthday!!! Have fun in Disneyland;)

Missy Lee said...

Jadie- You are such a cute mom! Have fun in Disneyland!! (I'm assuming you're not just sending them.)

Rachel said...

darling...Jadie! When are you headed to California? Seriously the best birthday pesent, ever!! How are you going to top that next year?

Jaden & McKenzie are close in age. 7 sounds really old to me. scary that our time with them is passing so fast!

Love ya!

Mom said...

Happy Birthday to two of the three cutest little J's I ever knew! It was fun for us. Love to you. Donna

Unknown said...

How did you get the music? P.S I rilly liked the party!

Unknown said...

my mom ment to say I love allthe pichers.