CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My Baby is 4!


Jackson Brad Kendrick-Wangsgard (Mostly Known As... Jack) was born on January 13, 2002. He weighed 8 pounds 1 ounce and was 20 1/2 inches long! Jack was my cuddle bug from the moment he took his first breath. For 30+ hours he didn't have a name, just baby! After getting to know him a bit I decided that he wasn't a Hayden, Hudsyn or Holdyn he was a JACK! The only reason his name is Jackson... I wanted to name him after my Dad (Brad) and I didn't like Jack Brad! So there it was, Jackson Brad!
Jack is such a Momma's boy and I love EVERY minute!

Boy AngelsI know there are boy angels,
I see one every day.
He gives me a hug and kisses my cheek,
and then he runs to play.
From his toothless smile to his skinned up knees,
he's my little angel, sweet as you please.
Happy Birthday My Baby!

2 comments:

Coatsy's said...

Yeah tell both your boys I said Happy Birthday!!!!!! Maybe I'm uut of the loop hole, have you already left for Disneyland? when do you leave? You guys are going to have so much fun..... Caleb and I totally had a blast. Make sure you take them to Newport Beach if you get a chance. I bet it will be a little bit warmer there then and you could enjoy some hot weather :).... p.s could you please stuff me in your bags???? I love disneyland probably more then the little kids..... Lots of love

Anonymous said...

I cannot beleive how big he is! He is so cute and funny! I am so glad that I get to say that you guys are my family! I love you and the boys so much :-) Hope his birthday was as great as he is!!!! XOXOXOX LoVe YoU ToNz Bree