CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 5, 2008

Is it possible to be happy ALL THE TIME?

Have you ever felt like this?


Do you TRUST people?

Should you TRUST people?


Is EVERYBODY out to get SOMEBODY?

Can you believe that I have been stabbed in the back by the people I have TRUSTED to watch my back?


I try so hard to listen to my Wise Father's advise;
Always stay POSITIVE, try to find the best in all the bad. Well Daddy-O, I need your help. I am hitting rock bottom and I feel like I can't get back up!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

hmmm what happened?

(oh and thanks for the comment on my blog! )

Missy Lee said...

Uh oh...you OK sweetie?

Anonymous said...

I Love you Jadie!!! Just remeber everything happens for a reason, When one door closes another always opens! xoxoxox Call if you need anything