CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 20, 2008

The CIRCUS is coming to town!

Not the "real" Circus, the Britney Spears Circus tour!
So Friday night we went to Iggy's to surprise my God Mom, Kim for her 50th Birthday! While we were waiting for our food and enjoying good conversation my other God Mom Lori got up and walked outside. She came back in with 2 smaller sized presents, 1 for me and 1 for Kim. On the tag they said "open while on the phone with eachother." So, Lori says I wanted to wait til Christmas but I thought this would be easier. Kim and I both open our presents........ Lori bought us each the new Britney CD and in the cover TICKETS TO THE CONCERT!!!!!!!!!!! I was so freakin excited, I've been telling everyone how much I want to go. Well guess what? I'm going, with 1 of my FAVORITE people ever! Me & Kimmie are going to have a blast! Thanks Lori!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jadie you are welcome!
I am glad i could be there to see your face it was priceless.
Love you tons
Lori

Unknown said...

Asome blog!!!!!