CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 22, 2008

Getting to know you Christmas Tag...

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper!
2. Real tree or artificial tree? Artificial-with built in lights
3. When do you put up your tree? Usually on Thanksgiving!
4. When do you take the tree down? Christmas afternoon! You heard right...Christmas Afternoon!
5. Do you like eggnog? Nope!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? A yellow duffle / backpack with a built in radio, it was from my Grandma Shirley!
7. Hardest person to buy for? My Mom, Kim and Lori
8. Do you have a nativity scene? No, I really need 1. I think I'll splurge and buy a nice 1 after Christmas when they are on sale!
9. Mail or e-mail Christmas cards? MAIL
10. Favorite Christmas movie? ELF, The Santa Clause, Miracle on 34th Street!
11. When do you start shopping for Christmas? This year, I bought my first items in JUNE! Usually... as early as possible!
12. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? NO
13. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? A HUGE breakfast at my parents house on Christmas morning. Unfortunatley this year it will be at my house with only 1 of my parents :(
14. Lights on the tree? Yes, WHITE lights.
15. Favorite Christmas song? Any song by Amy Grant BUT especially "Breath of Heaven."
16. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home
17. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yes
18. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star for now BUT, Angel is in the future!
19. Open presents Christmas eve or Christmas day? P.J.'s on Christmas Eve, Presents and Santa about 5 am Christmas Morning! What can I say...I'll always be a kid at heart!
20. The most annoying thing about this time of year? I get annoyed at how many people forget what Christmas is about. I ALSO hate when people write "X-Mas" instead of "Christmas" Why leave "Christ" out of his own Birthday?
21. Favorite ornament theme and color? Santa riding a Killer Whale AND my Statue of Liberty!
22. Favorite for Christmas dinner? We don't have Christmas Dinner, we just snack & munch all day!
23. What do you want for Christmas this year? I want my kids to be happy, I want Ben to be happy AND I want our Soldiers home safe!
24. Favorite Christmas tradition? Candlelight Service at Church, then going to light the trees on my Grandma Shirley's grave in Sandy & my Grandpa Verlo's Grave in West Jordan! And YES, My Ben is going with us this year! I love it!
25. I want to get to know your Christmas Traditions: Everyone!

No comments: