CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

4 Wheelers & Dirt Bikes... Oh My!

Last weekend Ben and I decided to take advantage of the beautiful weather (Beautiful not WARM)! We bundled up and headed for the hills with Jaden, Jensen, a 4 wheeler and a dirt bike in tow!
Here is my lil' big man riding his dirt bike!

Here he is on the 4 wheeler!

Daddy and Ding! We had just returned from some beautiful trails. We spotted deer and birds, Jensen loved it!


Daddy asking Ding if he is having fun!


Daddy thinkin' he's little again! It was so funny watching Ben TRY and ride this, I tried to get video of it but my camera died :(

9 comments:

Mom said...

Where did "Ding" come from? That's funny! I love the top of your blog.

Jadie said...

Our little Jack thinks his name is Jensen "Ding" not Jensen Dean! So we all just started calling him our little "Ding Ding"

Coatsy's said...

Oh how cute!!!! They look so little on those bikes< makes me sad :( they are growing up.. Hope all is well... Annie Bradly and I are going to Twilight on Sunday, you should come with us...Love you

The Steeves said...

We have a little four wheeler for Byron. We should go with you guys next time. That's right, I'm inviting ourselves!

Coatsy's said...

Thats a deal... I'm going to hold you to it... Love you

Emily said...

Isn't blog surfin great! I love it. Thankyou for your comment. I really appreciate it! You have a beautiful family!

Eric and Hannah said...

How fun!!

Anonymous said...

where are the kids helmets

Cory, Jeri, Brock and Parker T. said...

Jadie, You look like you are soooo happy, I am happy for you!
I have been driving around with a disc in my car for you for a really long time now. Give me a call, so we can get it to you.