CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Love...

So, I know how much I post about this BUT I thought since it's Christmas it would be a little different. Instead of LOVE, I'm posting about CHRISTMAS LOVE!
I want to tell everyone how special The Love of my Life really is!
Some of you know Ben and I have been going thru some things at work. Since we work together we are not only dealing with it all day but then... we spend a lot of time talking about things at home too. It has been a stressfull couple of weeks but the good news is, we are looking at the positive things! With that being said, we both had our schedules changed. I was originally supposed to be off for Christmas and now... I have to work it 7:00 - 3:00 and Ben is scheduled off! I was so upset, our first Christmas and we can't be together and worse than that... I will be away from my babies ALL day.
OK, before everyone feels too bad, my Benny saved the day! He is going to work for me so I can stay home with the kiddies! How AMAZING is HE? This is just another 1 of the things he does that makes me LOVE him so much more!
I love you babe!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh that is so sweet! You two are lucky to have eachother! Merry Christmas!