CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Sunday...RIDE FOR LIFE!

Sunday morning we got up at 6:30, got ready, and left the house at 7:45. A little after 8am we were at the new Timpanogas Harley Davidson registering with friends for the Channel 2 News / Mark Koelbel Ride for Life, benefiting the Ronald McDonald House.The expectations of 1,000 bikes...doubled, there were over 2,000.

My brothers...

So, if you know me... you know how much this pictures means to me!
I have always LOVED Mark Koelbel, he is so good at what he does and,
oh so handsome!
Thanks Quincy for taking this awesome picture!

Kamille, Al, & Quincy
Some of our Harley partners!!

It was so HOT, we decided to play in the fountains.


Me and my Best Friend / Hubby

Rocky, Dave and Me
"Rock On"


4 comments:

Cory, Jeri, Brock and Parker T. said...

Wow, looks like so much fun. I totally think I could be a Harley girl.

candace said...

You look so cute! You got fried though. Nice photos!

Leslie said...

oh my gosh! Look at how sunburned you are!! OUCH! Cool pictures tho!

Kamille said...

That looks like so much fun. I wish I had the guts to be a harley girl. I will totally pray for you on your trip. And who knew there was another Kamille with a K. I might have to meet her. That is a first.