CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My CRAZY kids....

Here is Jaden and his "BEST" friend (my Dad) after his last baseball game. He loves my parents so much that he NEVER wants to come home :( I called him today after work and this is how it went:

Me: "Hi bud, how are ya?"
Jaden: "Good"
Me: "Whatcha up too?"
Jaden: "Playin'"
Me: "Oh, do you want me to come pick you up?"
Jaden: "NO, I think I'll miss Grandma too much"

I was so sad, he loves them more than me!!!
Jaden and his "fathers day" shirt!

Okay... I didn't think I would EVER let my kid do this, much less... take a picture of it!
(Jack in his jammies, sandals, backpack and yes...swim goggles!)
He loves these ugly goggles and wants to wear them everywhere, I let him when we are home because it's easier than fighting him sometimes. By the way... the thing I never thought I'd do, CUT THE FEET OFF MY KID's FEETIE JAMMIES! I guess it just goes to show, we'll do ANYTHING for our kids!

Here is another one of Jack (wearing his goggles) cooking his own dinner!! Everything that is small, he thinks is his.


This is what he cooked for dinner. It's a bbq'd hotdog and some cut up ham that he just HAD to boil on his own!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Hi there!!
I justed wanted to say I MISS YOU. I can't make it this weekend we are going to moab for a family reunion. I will let you know when I am headed that way cuz I would LOVE to see ya. I have to say I love the PJ's :0). I did it too. Don't tell anyone k. have a good weekend. Love ya- The Dutch Boy!!

P.S. I can't believe Michelle bought the salon? Do you still talk to her at all?