CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 2, 2008

WOW... lot's of pictures to catch me up!

This was our "home away from home" for a few days!!

All 6 kids (there were more of them than us!)


Uh... I think I'm a little too big!



Cheeser (My cute Husband playing Zim Zam)

My handsom Jack

All smiles, Jaden

Gary, Greg and Jen in the mine. (Relax Jeri, we made it out just fine!)

Shooting Trap... I ROCK

Jen and I playing Zim Zam!

Gary and Dad, starting the fire.
Double, Decker, Dutch Oven... (can you say that 3 times fast?)

The boys and I playing in the AWESOME track we made.
No...I'm not "squatting"!!


My lil' motorcycle baby, Jaden.

Jack loved the 4 wheelers!

Jaden, Jack and Reagan boating the weekend before Memorial.


Jaden, Jack and Griz boating!

Jaden and Jack hangin' by our pool!

My NERD helping with yard work!

2 comments:

Amber said...

I MISS YOU!!!

candace said...

Okay what is Zim Zam? Cute pictures!