CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 23, 2008

Weekend / Summer Fun

This past weekend we spent a lot of time in our yard.
Finally, we had a weekend without plans... it was nice!


Jaden is such a NERD!
As soon as we set up the hammock, he was in it asking if I would "sleep out" with him!

Our garden is growing so great, I love summer veggies!











This is Gus-Gus, 1 of our 2 cats. The other 1 is Toby, he wont let us take a picture.

Beach Balls & Fish
Here are some cookies that Jaden, Jack and I made on Monday!
We didn't have a FISH cookie cutter so I cut them out, 1 by 1, with a knife!
The boys had so much fun decorating them!






















Here are the boys (in swimsuits) decorating / eating cookies!
I hope everyone is doing good,
We'll post again soon....
Jadie & co

6 comments:

Kamille said...

Jadie - I love your template and you've become a wiz with photo shop. So impressed with all your summer activities. Amazing you've packed it in already.

Chelsea said...

Jade I know Ive already said this, but your boys are SO cute.
Your yard looks great, where are you living now a days?

Cory, Jeri, Brock and Parker T. said...

Jadie! Look at you little miss suzy homemaker. What the Heck. Where do you find the time. I'm still waiting to hear from you guys about Lagoon.
I'm glad you are having suck a fun summer.

Cory, Jeri, Brock and Parker T. said...

Sorry, that was suppose to say "SUCH a fun summer" DUH!!

Missy Lee said...

Hey Jadie- Your gardens are looking great! And you are such a good mom to cut out the fishies one by one...They did a good job decorating them. I'm not showing this to my kids...they'll be jealous!

candace said...

Jadie- Those are the cutest cookies and I am with Jayden I want to sleep on the hammock. I love the yard. You are the best mom!