CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Millionaire...

Today Gary got in an accident on the Harley, he is okay thank God. A 19 year old boy ran a red light making a right hand turn and Gary couldn't stop in time.
He wrecked into the kids Honda with the right side of the bike then laid it down onto the left. There is some "fixable" damage done to the bike but more importantly, minimal to my hubby! He has a little road rash on his knee, torn pants and scuffed boots.
To me... he walked away a millionaire!

As many of you know we are leaving Saturday for a vacation with a few of our friends. We are going to Seattle, WA on the Harley. It might sound crazy but I have a favor from my fellow bloggers. I am asking that you pray for us. Please pray that we travel safe with the help of our Guardian Angels.

This DAY and you LIFE ... are God's gift to you , so give thanks and be joyful always!

4 comments:

Kaysie said...

Hey Jade,

Thanks for the comment on my new blog. My hubby really feels like our blog needs to be private so i had chub set me up that way - i don't know how to invite people so when she has time to show me i will set you up with an invite. :)
In the mean time email me so i have your address.

Chelsea said...

Im Glad Gary is ok!
I hope you have a fun SAFE trip tomorrow!

Amber said...

I just got your card! THANK YOU!! I Miss You & Love You too. I hate that you can't just stop by anymore!! i needed the pick me up!! I Love You!!
Your OLDEST Best Friend!!

Please tell your Gma HI. And tell her I send my love too.

Cory, Jeri, Brock and Parker T. said...

WEAR YOUR HELMET!!!! Have fun!