CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Finally, a Final Family!

No need to rub your eyes... what you are seeing is real!
BEN adopted Jaden and it was final on August 24th. This was our AMAZING Attorney
Stephen J. Buhler
Our first FAMILY picture!
Judge Iwasaki was so neat.
My Daddy walking Grandma.
Supporters: Boo Boo (Megan) and Aunt Alicia
Miss Jane and Jensen
The Happiest kid in the WORLD!
My beautiful Mom
My life long BEST Friends!
They support me thru EVERYTHING in my life!
Her comes the tears!
Support from Aunt Tauna (Jaden's biological Aunt) was the BEST feeling ever.
Aunt T and Jaden
My Grandparents with my Boys!
Grandpa Ralph and Grandma Barb!
Us with all the Grandparents!
The sun was sooooo bright!
Family! YEP... I am lucky!
God, Thank you for blessing me.
I love these Boys!
A moment of thought, caught by a camera!
Fake or Real smiles?
REAL BROTHERS now that they have the same Dad!!!
BEN & Jadie are proud to announce the birth of their 1st born!
A Boy named Jaden came into this world Jan 10th, 2002
he weighed 9' 8" and was 22 1/2" long.
Daddy and Mommy and Baby are doing GREAT!!!
Proud Mom & Baby!
Proud Dad and Baby!
Mama's Boys!!!
This picture makes me feel so happy
that I get butterflies when I look at it!
Mom and Dad
Life long lovers!
Me and my sweet Jackee!
One of the BEST day's of our lives!!!

5 comments:

sissyann said...

You all look great! I bet that was a wonderful day. Congrats!

Annie said...

Congrats Jadie! That's awesome news! I'm happy for you & your family! I love your pics!

Chelsea said...

I had goosebumps through the whole post. I am SO happy for you guys.
Those pictures are really great whoever took them.
I love the picture of you and Jaden, both of your eyes look absolutely gorgeous.
Good lookin family Jade :)
xoxo

Cory, Jeri, Brock and Parker T. said...

Jadie, this is an awesome post. I am so happy for you guys. What a stinkin' cute family.

Coatsy's said...

it was an amazing day. I am so glad you had me be a part of it. I love you to the moon & back... FOREVER