CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 1, 2010

IrOnIc

In September my Mom drove me to pick up my new car. She was a bit irritated that she had to take me to Sandy (I'll never know why...) Anyway, when we pulled up this Man in green scrubs crossed in front of us. my mom looked at him and said to me "I know him. He is a Doctor that I used to go to." She said it 2 or 3 more times... by this point I was a bit irritated, so I said "Yep, I could have guessed he was a Doctor by his green scrubs, I'm glad you know him and thanks for the ride." It was then that she said.... "JADIE... that is Dr. Curtis and he delivered you!!!" I swear, she jumped out of a moving vehicle to talk to him! Ha Ha! It was pretty neat, and he was AMAZING. He told me I look different then when we first met, ha ha ha! He also said thanks for stopping him and told us that we made his day!
This is the OB that brought me into this world almost 30 years ago.
To date, he's delivered 9,277 something babies!
I was 1 of his first!!!

No comments: