CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Kennecott Company Party

We are so lucky to have relatives...My Dad, my Brother and my Husband work for Kennecott. They are the most appreciative company I know! This year they had a Family company party at the Rio Tinto Stadium, it was un-believable. When we first walked in they gave us a red cooler bad with the following emergency essentials in it: Blanket, First Aide Kit and Flash Light. All of this was to keep inside of a vehicle just in-case!!! Then... EVERYTHING, I mean EVERYTHING was free. Concessions, ANYTHING...NO LIMITS at all FREE!!! Here are some pictures of the incredible night.

Our CRAZY boys!
Waiting in line for FREE face painting!!!

Jaden's SPIDER
Jack's SPIDER
Jensen's SPIDER
It's so strange to me that all 3 boys asked for SPIDERS,
they were all painted at the same time but by different people
so it wasn't like they were saying "I want what he got."
It's so crazy how they think alike!!!
FREE Clowns giving out FREE balloons of our choice!
FREE coloring books, crayons and tattoos from the
Fire Fighters and EMT's!!!
What a FUN (did I mention FREE???) NIGHT!!!
Grandma and her Boys!
Grandma and Jampa with the Boys!!!
US!!!

No comments: