CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 25, 2010

My Mom Rocks!

Long story short... Ever since the engine in our car blew, Ben has been riding the motorcycle to work and I've been driving the truck.
A few weeks ago we had a major hail/rain storm. Ben called me from our God Mom's house in West Jordan, asked me to come get him. He told me he was going to park the bike in their garage and we'll pick it up when the streets are dry!!!
Because I am such an early bird and so is Kim... I was telling my Mom that I wanted to get the bike but I didn't want to go at 6:30pm when Ben is off work. Later, she called and said "come get me, I'll drive the bike home." I was a little hesitant but thought... she can do anything and she's good at everything so, I jumped in the truck and off we went!
It was so funny because she kept acting like she didn't know what she was doing. Kim & Lori were freaked out, ok... I was too but only a little bit. Then it happened, she wiggled her nose and off she went like she's ridden her entire life! Here are some pictures I took of the event! :)

Turning out of the car-less subdivision towards...

BANGERTER!!!
Lori told her to take the back roads and ONLY the back roads.
This is how well she listens! LOL
Cruisin'
She really is amazing!
She decided to drive by Sheila's so Jaden could see
just how cool his Grandma really is!!!
Thanks Mom! I was in bed by 7:00!!!

2 comments:

sissyann said...

Oh how I miss your mother!

Anonymous said...

Jadie,
The energy in these photos is spectacular! It feels like life is a festival for you guys and you are just a beauty queen. You go girl!

Vi