CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Benny's Birthday

August 17, 1983 the most amazing man was born. In 2006 I first met him, in 2008 we became BEST Friends and in 2009 we were married!

This year we celebrated a few times...
Here are some pictures from our amazing dinner at Market Street Grill with Family!
Ben, Me & Jaden (Jaden was the only 1 of our Boys that came to dinner.)
Waiting with some of our FAVORITES... Kim & Lori
My Dad being silly for Jaden!
Having fun, wasting time...
Jaden was our little pro photographer!
3 generations... Grandma, Dad & Me
Mom & Son
Ben with his Parents.
The WHOLE gang!
Grandma and Jaden playing with my camera.
He was so stuffed BUT excited for cheesecake!!!
On the actual 17th I invited my Mom and Dad over and mande a huge Chinese spread, Ben's request!
I didn't take pictures but I promise... it was so good!

AND... of coarse Ben can't be simple Simon when it comes to Birthday Cakes. Normally I call up Shaunie, tell her what I want, and *P*R*E*S*T*O* it's done! So, I attemptetd to be creative... I failed BIG TIME!
Daddy & Jaden getting ready to make a wish!
I bet Jaden's wish is: No more bee, wasp or hornet stings. See the mud on his thumb?
And... he blew both out at the same time!
Hopefully whatever his wish, it'll come true!
I hope your birthday was good babe!

No comments: