CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The latest styles of Jaden and Jack...

Ok, I don't know what has gotten into these boys BUT their style is OUT OF CONTROL!!!
Future Rangers...?
I know you want to look at his toothless smile,
but the picture is to show the 1/2 naked cowboy!
This was a few days ago, yes the middle of Summer!

All I can say... SHOES!!!!!

Jack loves his pajama's!

"You are in for some serious black mail when you get older Kid"
Michael Jackson Jr??

Nice hat... huh?!

Jack wearing Jaden's shoes, yep they are too big for him!!

Another pair of Pajamas...

1 comment:

Missy Lee said...

You gotta love kids sense of "What's Cool!" They are so funny! Tell Rylee she needs to set up a blog! Have you seen Christie's? I have her link on my page. Talk to you soon!

Loves,
Meliss