CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Jack's Injury

Last Saturday Jaden & Jack were helping Jampa work on the tree house. After helping a good portion of the day, Jaden got tired and decided to go in but Jack stayed out to work. From here it's not clear what exactly happened BUT... Jack was getting down onto the ladder and fell backward hitting his head on a big rock!



So, off the the instacare we went. It was really nice and fast, the nurse came out to the lobby and numbed it while I was checking him in. NO needles just ointment.Then they called us back to the room, did a few vitals, 4 staples and sent us on our way.
1 hour he missed helping Jampa, as soon as we got home... he was right back in the tree house!!


WOW can you believe less then 4 months til Christmas?






2 comments:

Amber said...

Oh My Gosh!!! Where was his Mother? :) I hope he is doing good now. You should invest into Hospital Stocks? Ha Ha. Sorry I havent said lately. I go in & out of the blogging moods. I am trying to be better now. I love ya.

Leslie said...

OUCH!!!