CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 11, 2008

The Scott's & Clark's



Some people come into our lives and quickly go.
Some stay for a while and leave footprints on our hearts,
and we are never, ever the same.
Saturday night Gary and I met up with some friends who I consider "Best Friends" Brad and Sharee Scott. The Scott's and I all work at the Prison together however, Sharee and I worked in the same place for a long time. Actually, she was my Training Officer so I knew her from day 1! She is someone I look up to. She is a great person, a wonderful Sargeant, and most of all, an AMAZING FRIEND. I love you Momma!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

HEY! I know them! They are pretty cool if I do say so myself.

Anonymous said...

oh i love this picture it hides my fat rolls and everything.
had a great time with ya we have to get together real soon
oh love ya too