CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Kids say the funniest...

So the other day I was getting ready to go to dinner with my girlfriends and I was in a bit of a hurry. When I got out of the shower I put a towel on my "wet" head and started to do my makeup. Jack, who is Mr. Do it now, Do it RIGHT NOW... says;

Jack- "I want a treat."

Mom- "You'll have to wait til I'm done getting ready."

Jack- "But Mom..."

Mom- (cuts him off) "Jack not right now!"

Jack- "Awww Mom, do you have to MOW your hair first?"

I almost died laughing!
Mom to Jack "Love you forever!"

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I hope you got him his treat

Chelsea said...

Jadie my mom and I are looking at how cute your family is.
So Sean chipped his tooth and we had to tell the sad story of when you and your teeth met the sidewalk...ouch. We love ya.