CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 9, 2008

"Brilliant Weblog Award"

My friend Melissa awarded me the "Brilliant Weblog Award" Below are questions I have to answer and post onto my blog. Then I have to choose a few fellow Brilliant Bloggers and pass this award along!

A. Attached or single? Attached
B. Best friend? BOY: Gary & My Dad / GIRL: My Mom
C. Cake or pie? Cake
D. Day of choice? Sunday
E. Essential item? Straightner
F. Favorite color? Black
G. Gummy bears or worms? Worms
H. Hometown? Riverton, UT
I. Indulgence? Picutre Frames
J. January or July? January (I don't love the heat)
K. Kids? 2, boys; Jaden and Jack
L. Life isn’t complete without? My Boys
M. Marriage date? April 11th, 2008
N. Number of brothers & sisters? 1 brother
O. Oranges or apples? Oranges on the peel with Salt
P. Phobias? Corn
Q. Quotes? "When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on."
R. Reasons to smile? Family and Friends
S. Season of choice? Fall & Winter
T. Tag some peeps! (see below)
U. Unknown fact about me? I hate CORN (yes the vegtable) so bad, I am almost afraid of it.
V. Vegetable? Beets
W. Worst habits? Biting my nails.
X. X-ray or ultrasound? HUH??
Y. Your favorite food? Pork Salad from Cafe Rio (I agree with Melissa on this one)
Z. Zodiac sign? Scorpio

Brilliant Bloggers I am passing this along to:
Alicia
Amber
Chelsie
Jeri
Kaysie
Leslie

3 comments:

Missy Lee said...

That is so funny about the corn? What made you hate it so bad?

Cory, Jeri, Brock and Parker T. said...

Okay, I get right on it. Can I just tell you that I love Neil Diamond!

Anonymous said...

AND YOU HATE CHAIN SAW TOO