CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 6, 2012

CHRISTmas 2011

This year I wanted to really remember the reason for CHRISTMAS is in fact... CHRIST! I wanted to "give" to those in need and "forgive" those I haven't! I feel like I did just that! Every "pan handler" or "bell ringer" received some of my cash and I am PROUD! I felt CHRIST like in almost every decision I made in December! I have BIGger plans for next year but I am happy to say I have 11 months to plan!!! With all that said, we had an AMAZING CHRISTmas this year! As you know from prior posts, Ben and I were prepared 100%!!! We had purchased everything (well, almost everything) that the kids asked for! I had a HUGE surprise up my sleeve for Ben and little did I know... he had one up his for me too! *I love that guy*
CHRISTmas eve was as traditional as always! Relax, clean, change sheets, open our CHRISTmas eve (always NEW jammies) presents... (NO picture of Jackee :( He spends CHRISTmas eve day with his Daddy, Sarah & his Sissys)
...get all dressed up and head to CHURCH!!! The candlelight service at Good Shepherd Lutheran is and always has been my FAVORITE part of CHRISTmas! For whatever reason... I didn't get a picture of all of us all decked out together.


CHRISTmas morning was awesome! Although I missed having my Parents there (Dad woke up late and Mom worked) to watch the kids open gifts, it was nice to do it as a little family! Here are a bunch of pictures of the GLORIOUS day!


Jaden, bright eyed (always) at 5:30 am!
Jackee bum, cuter then cute!


Jensen Dean, ready to head out into the cold, I mean... WARM!For over a month I had an empty box wrapped under the tree in hope I'd throw Ben off my trail!


After he opened the box I think he knew what was in store...I was so excited I could hardley stand it... from the minute I put the down payment on this (4th child of ours) gun, I was dying to tell him!


4 boys... 3 guns... a scooter ...AND...


a VERY proud Mom!Another GUN picture!Jensen "DING" got the mustaches he asked for! Miss Matis got a new bed, a new baby and some treats from Santa!


(Her God Mom's spoiled her ROTTEN!!!)Jaden finally got the PRO (not just any old scooter) scooter he had been DREAMING of!!!Jack and his FAVORITE present... (not even real) pop gun!Ben and I were SPOILED to say the least. PLUS... the surprise he had up his sleeve... NOT ONLY did he shop on BLACK FRIDAY but, he bought me the Cannon Camera I wanted!



























Yard tools are my FAVORITE......Next to COOKING things!Jaden's Stash!Jack's Stash!Jensen's Stash!OH YA, and... on CHRISTmas eve, eve... Ben and I bought this for our family! We hope your CHRISTmas was full of CHRIST and as amazing as ours!

No comments: